We haven’t set our donation goals for 2008 yet. (Take a peek at our 2007 donations (here) for an idea of our needs.)
We need anything and everything in great numbers, so make what you love to make and we will find a person who needs it!
If you’d like some guidance, this is what we’ve learned:
- Older teen boys like dark solid colored hats and scarves.
- Children’s mittens are in high demand.
- Wool men’s hats, scarves and gloves are needed in large numbers.
- Hats with ear flaps/sherpa hats go really fast. Teens love them!
- Infant mittens/booties have been requested.